Penta 42″ Square Drop In Hot Surface Electronic Ignition System
Discover our top-of-the-line electronic ignition gas fire pit system that features ease with a wall switch or handheld remote to control flame and auto-relight if flame loss. Read more
Sale Sold out
Regular price $4,405.51
Regular priceUnit price per
- Shop With Confidence With Our Price Match Promise
- Free Shipping On All Orders Over $129
Electronic Ignition Gas Fire Pit Insert Series
This is our top-of-the-line gas fire pit system featuring the ignition ease with use of a wall switch or handheld remote to control flame as well as auto-relight if flame loss.
This is our most advanced control system with numerous convenience and performance improvements for both On/Off Models and our newly introduced High/Low Models- such as High/Low flame control via our new remote or smart phone app, a redesigned hot surface igniter and many other improvements.
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within stainless steel valve box.
- Start via wall switch, remote or whole house system; auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch or Remote Control available.
- High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turn down (Remote Control and Smart Phone App included).
- 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24vac Option: Typically used pool side or with other lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
- Optional Controls: On/Off Remote, Timers, Power Supplies and an Emergency Shutoff. (See accessories)
Although the round pan fire pit insert is popular in square enclosures, the square pan model delivers more flame in the corners giving a uniform look with the square surrounding. The fire pit pan is 2-3/8″ deep w/ 1-3/8″ lip.
|Manufacturer||Hearth Products Controls|