The Most Realistic Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Log Set
The pieces in this outdoor gas log set are molded after natural logs, giving this campfire an authentic appearance.
The heat-resistant, high alumina refractory cement has a maximum temperature rating of over 2300 degrees Fahrenheit. After the base is manufactured, it's hand-colored with a multi-step, six-color process.
The beauty of Rasmussen coloration is long-lasting, remaining colorfast under extreme heat and odorless when burned. Lightweight expanded shale aggregates and a rigid steel rod reinforce each of your gas fire pit logs for strength and durability.
This log kit includes 33 logs that provide a beautiful appearance from every angle. This makes it an attractive focal point, whether it is placed as a centerpiece or off to one side.
- 33-piece outdoor gas log set
- 36″ square footprint
- Best if used with a 36″ fire ring
- Can be used with natural gas or propane
- Made from ceramic bonded refractory concrete material
- Steel rod reinforced
- Hand-colored with environmentally friendly, odorless, non-paint ceramic coloration
- Specifically designed for outdoor use