LP Orifice- High Capacity with 3/4″ Threads
Our LP Conversion kits ensure that air entering through the vent’s opening fuses and dilutes with the propane–allowing for more efficient burning flames. Read more
Sale Sold out
Regular price $70.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Shop With Confidence With Our Price Match Promise
- Free Shipping On All Orders Over $129
LP Propane Air Mixing Orifice
Since propane gas requires more oxygen than natural gas, air mixers must be used to obtain proper propane combustion.
This ensures that air entering through the vent’s opening fuses and dilutes with the propane–allowing for more efficient burning flames.
Not only is it an essential tool for your propane burner, but it also has the additional benefit of reducing soot production created by using pure propane.
- Made of durable brass with stainless steel coupler and nipple to fit your needs.
- Use this orifice when using LP (Liquid Propane Gas) to reduce the sooting and carbon deposits.
- Attach in-line to bottom of burner ring.
- Available in either 300,000 or 400,00 BTUs with 3/4″ threads and a stainless steel coupler and nipple to fit your hook-up needs.
|Manufacturer||Hearth Products Controls|