Introducing Our Linear Single Tube Torpedo Burners With Trough Pan
The Torpedo Burner, now standard, and pan are constructed with Premium 304 stainless steel, 1 mm wall thickness. The 24, 36, 48 pans are made with 18g SS, while the larger 60, 72, 96 are made of 16g SS. Includes 5.3″ wide pan with 1.3″ lip and Torpedo Burner.
- Pan opening: 96″ L x 5.3″ W
- Pan Lip: 1.3″
- Pan w/ Lip: 99″ L x 8″ W
- Pan depth: 2 1/2″
- For optimal flame height, we recommend at least 150,000 BTU
- Burner holes are drilled and staggered for maximum flame effect
- Straight pipe burner designed with gas T in center of pipe
- Gas pipe extends thru center of pan
- 1/2″ NPT gas connection
- Available for natural gas or LP Liquid propane
For LP Liquid Propane you must add air mixing orifice to reduce sooting
This is an oversized item and shipping charges may apply.