Round Drop-In Pan CSA Certfied Ignition System
This Fire Pit Pan Burner with Push Button Battery Spark from American Fire Glass is CSA-certified. Read more
Sale Sold out
Regular price $915.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Shop With Confidence With Our Price Match Promise
- Free Shipping On All Orders Over $129
Our Round CSA Drop-In Pan with Push Button Battery Spark Comes Fully Equipped
Safety should always be your number one concern when designing a Fire Feature. The CSA-certified Fire Pit Pan Burner product line from American Fire Glass is designed and crafted to comply with international CSA certifications.
- Stainless Steel: Manufactured using rust-resistant 304 stainless steel, this fire pit burner pan is built for longevity and performance.
- Flame Sensing Safety Technology: Automatic flame sensor thermocouple detects the presence of flames and closes the gas line if the flames are extinguished.
Spark Ignition Pilot Assembly: Battery-powered push button ignites the flame using a rapid ignition and thermocouple.
- Natural Gas or Propane: Units are shipped ready to install using Propane Gas. Natural Gas conversion kits are available.
- CSA Certified: Certified under ANS Z21.97-2014/CSA 2.41-2014, Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliance
- Includes: Adjustable Flame Control and Flame and Ignition Control Panel
Stainless Steel Round Drop-in Fire Pit Pan With Electric Ignition System kit Specifications
- Ring Burner Features: Drilled holes (not punched) in order to prevent whistling
- Burner Heat rating: 55,000 B.T.U/Hour rating maximum
- To be used in outdoor, vented, natural gas or propane fire features ONLY
- Installation: Certified NFI Professional Recommended
- Flame / Heat Sense: Thermocouple Auto Gas Shut Off
- Ignition Type: Push Button Spark Ignition
- Ignition Sequence: Rapid-Fire Spark Ignition
- Gas Type: Propane, convertible to natural gas
- Battery Size: AA
- Warranty: Pan & Burner – 5 year limited warranty, Kit – 1 year limited warranty
- Prop. 65 Warning: This product may contain compounds known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
|Manufacturer||American Fire Glass|