HPC 30″ Round Flat Pan Torpedo Burner Electronic Ignition System
Take the opportunity to enjoy the bonfire effect of our HPC 30″ Round Flat Pan Torpedo Burner Electronic Ignition System. Read more
Sale Sold out
Regular price $3,292.68
Regular priceUnit price per
- Shop With Confidence With Our Price Match Promise
- Free Shipping On All Orders Over $129
Introducing Our Electronic Ignition Kits
Our Torpedo Burner Electronic Ignition System creates a high-flame bonfire effect.
These HPC Round Flat Pan Torpedo Burner Electronic Ignition Fire Pit insert kits comprise a Round Flat Pan fitted with a Torpedo Penta Burner with an Electronic Ignition system mounted to the underside of the fire pit pan.
- The complete system is fully assembled and ready for installation
- Fitted with the Torpedo Burner, the On/Off version is available in six sizes
- The Hi/Lo units are available in four sizes
- System is also available with a standard Penta Burner
How It Works
- Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control. When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks and starts pilot gas flow. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting pilot flame. When the system confirms pilot flame present, the main burner gas will flow ignited by the pilot flame.
- Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures/voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing Start sequence.
- Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch, remote control or whole house system.
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within valve box.
- Start via wall switch, remote or whole house system; auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch or Remote Control available.
- High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turn down (Remote Control included).
- 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24vac Option: Typically used poolside or with other lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
- Optional Controls: On/Off Remote, Timers, Power Supplies and an Emergency Shutoff.
On/Off Models: Includes the convenience and safety features- optional remote control available.
High / Low Flame Control Models: This option includes a smart remote control with 2-way communication with the fire pit. Remote allows flame height control while receiving information from fire pit to advise user of fire pit status (flashing LED).
|Manufacturer||Hearth Products Controls|