HPC 18″ Round Flat Pan Torpedo Burner Electronic Ignition System
Our Torpedo Burner Electronic Ignition System create a high-flame bonfire effect. Read more
Sale Sold out
Regular price $3,095.05
Regular priceUnit price per
- Shop With Confidence With Our Price Match Promise
- Free Shipping On All Orders Over $129
Introducing Our Electronic Ignition Kits
Our Torpedo Burner Electronic Ignition System creates a high-flame bonfire effect.
These HPC Round Flat Pan Torpedo Burner Electronic Ignition Fire Pit insert kits comprise a Round Flat Pan fitted with a Torpedo Penta Burner with an Electronic Ignition system mounted to the underside of the fire pit pan.
- The complete system is fully assembled and ready for installation
- Fitted with the Torpedo Burner, the On/Off version is available in six sizes
- The Hi/Lo units are available in four sizes
- System is also available with a standard Penta Burner
How It Works
- Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control. When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks and starts pilot gas flow. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting pilot flame. When the system confirms pilot flame present, the main burner gas will flow ignited by the pilot flame.
- Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures/voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing Start sequence.
- Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch, remote control or whole house system.
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within valve box.
- Start via wall switch, remote or whole house system; auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch or Remote Control available.
- High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turn down (Remote Control included).
- 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24vac Option: Typically used poolside or with other lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
- Optional Controls: On/Off Remote, Timers, Power Supplies and an Emergency Shutoff.
On/Off Models: Includes the convenience and safety features- optional remote control available.
High / Low Flame Control Models: This option includes a smart remote control with 2-way communication with the fire pit. Remote allows flame height control while receiving information from fire pit to advise user of fire pit status (flashing LED).
|Manufacturer||Hearth Products Controls|