H2Onfire Fire On Water
- Shop With Confidence With Our Price Match Promise
- Free Shipping On All Orders Over $129
Fire and Water Features
Perfect for any residential or commercial setting, these innovative fire and water effects add the sound of soothing water and beautiful blue LED lights to the warmth and romance of fire.
- They arrive fully assembled with a self-contained filtrated water system and wall switch control of fire, water, and lights.
- Just level the basin and connect the water, electric, and optional gas.
- Then cover the structure with stone, veneer, stucco, or our easy-to-install enclosure.
A true electronic fire on water, turn-key appliance operating at a gas pressure of only 1/2 psi, allowing for residential installations.
This is NOT a match-lit system- it is a remote control with auto relight. Our ignition and flame sensing network is located in the center tower monitoring flame conditions at all times.
- Electronic Ignition Fire on Water System
- Hidden blue LED lights illuminate the water
- Auto fill system adds water when needed
- Low level sensor protects pump
- Reusable, easy-to-clean filter conditions water
- Energy-efficient water pump moves 3,200 gallons of water per hour
- Flexible height adjustment and leveling
- Made of durable, weather-resistant polyethylene for long life
- Overflow feature allows water to escape safely.
Controls: Fully controlled with Wall Switch or optional Remote Control (sold separately- #578-G4):
- Separate Operation of Fire and Water
- Separate Operation of Lighting
- FIRE RING: Totally submerged. Uses our patent-pending burner design and backflow prevention to protect controls.
- FLAME: Flame sensing electronic ignition operating at a gas pressure of only 1/2 psi, creating an appealing flame at only 65,000 BTU.
- CERTIFICATION: The first fire on water system to be certified in North America to CSA standard Z21.97 for wind, rain, and combustion.
- BASIN: 52″ diameter; 14-18″ adjustable sidewall height overall; 19″ to tower top; 10″ diameter tower flange to mount centerpiece; center tower supports most water features.
- WATER: Uses softened tap water (50 gallons); auto-refill, filtered and self-contained; sensors for system protection.
- WEIGHT: Dry – 125 lbs.; wet – 460 lbs.; maximum additional weight that can be added to basin floor – 200 lbs.; tower load – 100 lbs. max.
- ELECTRICAL POWER: 120 VAC; control unit via switches on unit (included) or option of external switches; one each for fire, water, and lights.
- GAS FOR FIRE PIT: Natural gas – 3.5-7″ WC or LP- 8-11″ WC.
Concrete Monaco Bowl Models:
Model # / Description
- FOW52R-MONACO4BS-LP/120VAC– Burnt Sienna 4-scupper bowl, Electronic ignition fire, LP Gas
- FOW52R-MONACO4BS-NG/120VAC– Burnt Sienna 4-scupper bowl, Electronic ignition fire, Natural Gas
- FOW52R-MONACO4BL-LP/120VAC– Black 4-scupper bowl, Electronic ignition fire, LP Gas
- FOW52R-MONACO4BL-NG/120VAC– Black 4-scupper bowl, Electronic ignition fire, Natural Gas
Copper Bowl Models:
Model # / Description
- FOW52R-CYPRUS360- LP/120VAC– Copper 360° spill-over water, Electronic ignition fire, LP Gas
- FOW52R-CYPRUS360- NG/120VAC– Copper 360° spill-over water, Electronic ignition fire, Natural GasSaveSave
|Manufacturer||Hearth Products Controls|