36″ Octagon Custom Stone Gas Fire Pit
- Shop With Confidence With Our
- Free Shipping On All Orders Over $129
The 36″ Octagon Custom Stone Gas Fire Pit is made of highly resistant materials – its heavy-duty steel frame allows the fire pit to be shipped and moved without flexing or damaging the stone, grout, or components.
A one-of-a-kind fire pit that features powder-coated materials to prevent rust or corrosion.
- 14” to 22” tall fire pits to select from, so you can make the most of your space.
- 25 Base Stone and 6 Cap Stone color options to fit your design vision. If you can think of it, we can make it.
- Compatible with Natural Gas for a stationary fire pit or Liquid Propane for a portable fire pit.
- Easy to turn ON/OFF with Manual or Electronic ignition saving you the hassle and mess of starting a real fire.
- CSA Certified Electronic Ignition available on heights of 20″ to 24″
- Can’t find your dream fire pit locally? No worries, we’ll ship this custom stone fire pit to your door anywhere in the USA.
This piece ships on a pallet fully assembled and ready to hook up to a gas line with just 1 connection.
We skin the frame with cement board and a metal lathe before our masons mortar, the base stone, and capstone (of your choice). After the fire pit has dried for 36 hours, the gas components are installed, and your fire pit is packaged for shipping.
- This piece ships free via standard freight.
- We are the only company in the USA that manufactures custom stone fire pits and ships them to your door (anywhere in the USA).
- Shipping Time Frame: 6 - 7 weeks
- Special orders might take more time; contact us for more information.
Our standard freight option includes free curbside delivery and liftgate service. Upon delivery, the driver will remove the item from the truck, but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. Special considerations and fees may apply to certain delivery exceptions (e.g. deliveries to hard-to-reach areas).
HOW IT’S BUILT
The exterior of this firepit is a unique handmade piece specially designed to your liking.
While on the inside, this fire pit is made with a high-quality process that guarantees the safe delivery of a fully assembled custom stone fire pit ready to be connected to a gas supply.
At the core of the piece is the heavy-duty frame – made from 2″ square steel tubing and powder coated for maximum strength – which is welded to the desired height.
This frame also represents a safety feature by including cross-ventilation gaps.
Once welded and finished, the frame receives a cement board and metal lathe.
Although the metal lathe is not essential, we provide an additional guarantee of strength that helps adhere to the base stone and capstone while eliminating any possible flexing.
This is our way of making sure your piece arrives perfect anywhere in the country.
Finally, our masons and craftsmen cover the base and top of the gas fire pit with the stone of your choice. We can even customize the size and color of the grout joints.
Alternatively, you can contact a different stone provider to match the stone you already have.
Within 6 to 7 weeks, you can have a custom fire pit delivered to your home and dazzle your guests and family with a gathering around a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted piece of the finest quality.
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Ignition||110V Ignition, Match Light|
Can a 36″ Octagon Custom Stone Gas Fire Pit be shipped anywhere in the US?
Can you ship a 36″ Octagon Custom Stone Gas Fire Pit outside the US?
What happens if my 36″ Octagon Custom Stone Gas Fire Pit breaks on the way?
Can I send a 36″ Octagon Custom Stone Gas Fire Pit back? What's your return policy?
How is a 36″ Octagon Custom Stone Gas Fire Pit made?
How long does it take to make a 36″ Octagon Custom Stone Gas Fire Pit?
What size of custom stone fire pit do I need?
What type of surface can the 36″ Octagon Custom Stone Gas Fire Pit be placed on?
Will the 36″ Octagon Custom Stone Gas Fire Pit match the color/style of my outdoor space?
What will my 36″ Octagon Custom Stone Gas Fire Pit look like?
How do I cancel or edit my order?