30″ Square Drop In Manual Spark Ignition Kit
The Square Drop-In Flame-Sensing Battery Spark ignition kit is available for natural gas or liquid propane. Read more
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,748.40
Regular priceUnit price per
- Shop With Confidence With Our Price Match Promise
- Free Shipping On All Orders Over $129
Discover How Our Flame-Sensing Battery Spark Works
- Start-Up: This is done by simultaneously pressing valve control knob to start flow of pilot gas and pressing ignition button for spark. Release spark after pilot ignition, release valve control knob after ~20 seconds. Then turn valve control knob counterclockwise to light main burner.
- Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning valve control knob- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame. If flame loss does occur, the system will automatically turn off all gas flow.
- Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn valve control knob clockwise- slightly depress knob to reach OFF position.
- Fully Assembled and ready to install. Control components are protected within valve box.
- Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
- Start ignition with push button and valve control knob.
- The flame sensing system will turn off gas if flame is lost.
- Flame height is adjustable using valve control knob.
- Battery Operated System is the perfect solution for installs with no power.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
- Optional Install: Control Box Sleeve for mounting in pavers, metal, and more.
- Complete drop-in fire pit insert utilizes a standing pilot with thermocouple to safely control gas flow, manual spark igniter (AA battery), and safety pilot valve.
- Up to 140,000 BTU
- Comes fully assembled with #304 stainless steel pan & burner, FPPK-HC control box with pilot assembly, and whistle-free flex line.
- CSA Certified Small Tank Approved with use of STLPK Kit if shown with this symbol (*ST*)
|Manufacturer||Hearth Products Controls|