The American Fireglass Spark Ignition Fire Pit Kits, Round Bowl Pans by American Fireglass is an ideal choice for any outdoor fire pit project. Constructed from high quality stainless steel, these burners and burner pans are sure to provide durability and longevity. The burners feature drilled burner ports to reduce any whistling noise and ensure a quality flame. While the pan itself will feature weep holes to assist with water drainage and reduce the risk of burner or system damage, and also includes a welded nipple that allows the burner to connect to the gas source. These bowl pans measure 2″ deep, with a 1-1/4″ lip around the top to easily drop into your custom fire pit enclosure. Also included with this fire pit kit are (2) 5′ black gas hoses with shut off valve, a chrome key & flange, and the battery powered spark ignitor.
Gas fire pit pans are a crucial component to maintain the safety and quality of your fire pit. Burner pans help support your burner ring, separate the air mixer from fire pit media (for LP applications), and save money by reducing the amount of fire media you would otherwise need to complete your fire pit. Pans also help to minimize fuel settling below the pan, and help your fire pit drain properly, failure to do so may result in personal injury or explosion.
- High Output Burner – High BTU ratings from the stainless steel burners ensure a beautiful flame
- Weep Holes – Pre-cut holes help pan drainage, helping to increase the longevity of your burner and burner pan
- Stainless Steel Construction – Durable #304 stainless steel guarantees a quality product
- Welded Nipple – 1/2″ nipple comes welded to burner pan to easily connect to gas source
- Spark Ignition – Battery powered spark ignitor allows for easy lighting of your gas fire pit
- Drilled Burner Ports – Drilled burner ports in the stainless steel burner prevent whistling
- Includes – Burner, pan, (2) 5′ black gas hoses with shut off valve, chrome key & flange, and battery powered spark ignitor
Push Button Ignition Fire Pit Kits, Round Bowl Pans
|Model #||Burner Information||Burner Pan Information|
|Burner Size||Burner BTU||Burner Hub Size||Pan ID||Pan OD||Lip Size||Pan Depth||Nipple Size||Fire Glass*|