The Asia Outdoor Fire Pit is a high quality, hand cut and crafted fire pit designed for years of heavy use. This is one of the most unique fire pits on the market. Every Fire Pit is individually signed and numbered by it’s designer, Rick Wittrig. Each Fire Pit is made from one quarter inch (6.35 mm) thick carbon steel. This is by far the heaviest gauge metal used in any fire pit available today. The sturdy construction assures you of having this functional art for many years to come. They have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent. The interior is coated with a high temperature resistant paint and has a rain drain in the bottom. This high quality fire pit requires no maintenance and has an overall height of 14″ and a diameter of 36″. Measurements may vary since each fire pit is hand made.
The Liquid Propane and Natural Gas burning variants of the Asia 36″ Fire Pit include a Penta 18″ 125K BTU burner. This burner provides a flame that is great for small to medium sized gatherings. The package also includes a whistle free flex line, Dante valve, burner plate, and lava rock. We hope your Fire Pit Art® provides many wonderful memories for your family and friends.
- 18″ Stainless Steel Penta Burner
- 1/4 Turn manual on/off valve which is mounted to the base for easy match light access
- Burner pan to raise the burner approximately 4″ from top edge of the fire pit
- 2 Whisper Flex lines for easy hook up
- Vent cut-outs in base
- Up to 125,000 Btu’s
- 110 lbs.
- Height 14″
- Diameter 36″
- Optional fill material requirements: Fire Glass = 60 lbs. Lava Rock = 2 cubic feet.
- Warranty: 10 years on fire pit enclosure.