How It Works
Start-Up: This is done by lighting long-stem lighter
next to perimeter of burner then slowly open key to the valve. Leave
key in valve during use.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning key to the valve- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn key to valve clockwise to OFF position. Remove key.
- Fully Assembled and ready to install.
- Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
- Valve mounting bracket included- for safe mounting of control have.
- Flame height is adjustable using key valve.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
- Optional Install & Controls: Paver Block Bracket, Key Extension Kit, and Long Keys.
- Perfect for fire pits without electricity
- Flex line configuration
- Decorative key valve gas control – Match Lit
- CSA Certified up to 65k Btu
- Comes fully assembled with #304 stainless steel pan, burner,
Decorative Key Valve with stainless steel mounting bracket and
whistle-free flex line.