How It Works
This is done by simultaneously pressing valve control knob to start flow of pilot gas and pressing ignition button for spark. Release spark after pilot ignition, release valve control knob after ~20 seconds. Then turn valve control knob counterclockwise to light main burner.
Flame height may be adjusted by turning valve control knob- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame. If flame loss does occur, the system will automatically turn off all gas flow.
To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn valve control knob clockwise- slightly depress knob to reach OFF position.
- Fully Assembled and ready to install. Control components are protected within valve box.
- Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
- Start ignition with push button and valve control knob.
- Flame sensing- system will turn off gas if flame is lost.
- Flame height is adjustable using valve control knob.
- Battery Operated System- is perfect solution for installs with no power.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
- Optional Install: Control Box Sleeve for mounting in pavers, metal and more.
HPC understands not all outdoor areas will have power supplied for the ease and safety of electronic ignition use- but flame sensing in your area may be required by code or you just prefer that peace of mind. The certified Push Button / Flame Sensing line allows both the convenience of push-button ignition with the safety of flame sensing. Lighting the fire is as simple as pushing a button- flame height is fully adjustable via control knob. If the flame blows out the system safely turns off gas.
PUSH BUTTON IGNITION, FLAME SENSE, FLAME HEIGHT ADJUST, FULLY ASSEMBLED